ACDSee 16.1 Build 88
ACDSee 16.1 Build 88
Organize your collection by what, when or where. Edit and add jaw-dropping effects with ease. Then share your best with friends, family and the world through the ACDSee Online cloud, Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail. So simple to use. Yet such amazing results. Take your photos further than you ever dreamed possible with ACDSee.
What’s New in ACDSee :
• Hierarchical keywords. Organize your collection with hierarchical keywords that help you sort your photos better than ever before. For instance, let’s say you create a keyword tree that looks like this: Events | Local | Birthdays. You can then assign a photo from last week’s birthday celebration to the Birthdays keyword with the check of a box, and it implicitly gets added to the higher level keywords too. You can create as many levels as you want, and display all of the photos you’ve tagged with that keyword in one click. It’s sorting, supersized!
• Easily brush on edits. Want to soften only a face and not the entire photo? The Edit Brush makes it super easy and fast to apply any editing effect to a specific part of your photo. Choose your brush size and the amount of feathering to help you achieve exactly the look you want.
• Blur smartly. Use the Smart Blur filter to blur areas of little or no detail while still maintaining the sharpness and important details of your photo. Try it as a creative effect or to reduce the noise in your photo for a smoother, less grainy look.
• Improved noise reduction. Don’t delete those grainy, high ISO photos. Rescue them with ACDSee’s improved noise reduction controls for smoother and more natural results, while saving as much edge detail as possible.
• Improved red eye. Quickly eliminate pesky red eye, with noticeably better results, thanks to the enhanced red eye reduction tool.
• Clarity editing tool. Add a little extra definition or add a soft, dreamy effect. The Clarity tool targets the mid-tones of your photos, without affecting the highlights or shadow areas.
• Burn to Blu-Ray. Quickly and easily archive your images to Blu-Ray discs, directly from within ACDSee.
• Color management. Photos that are in a color space outside of sRGB are correctly color managed, so what you see on your screen is more true to hue.
What’s New in ACDSee 16:
* Facebook uploader
* Reverse geocoding
* Info palette
* Gradient tool
* Lens blur filter
* Tilt-shift effectDownload-ACDSee 16.1 Build 88