SMPlayer 0.8.6 Final (x86/x64) โปรแกรมดูหนัง โปรแกรมฟังเพลง ครบวงจร
SMPlayer 0.8.6 Final (x86/x64) | 17.32 MB & 17.84 MB
SMPlayer intends to be a complete front-end for MPlayer, from basic features like playing videos, DVDs, VCDs and Internet streams to more advanced features like support for MPlayer filters and more. SMPlayer uses the award-winning MPlayer as engine, so it’s able to play the most known audio & video formats without any need of external codecs: avi, mkv, ogm, mpeg, vob, 3gp, asf, mov, wmv, mp3, ogg… Special care have been taken with subtitles. It supports srt, sub, ssa, embedded subtitles in Matroska files, DVD subtitles… SMPlayer subtitles can be very nice, you can choose font and size, and even colors for the subtitles. One of the most interesting features of SMPlayer: it remembers the settings of all files you play. So you start to watch a movie but you have to leave… don’t worry, when you open that movie again it will resume at the same point you left it, and with the same settings: audio track, subtitles, volume…
Other additional interesting features:
• Configurable subtitles. You can choose font and size, and even colors for the subtitles.
• Audio track switching. You can choose the audio track you want to listen. Works with avi and mkv. And of course with DVDs.
• Seeking by mouse wheel. You can use your mouse wheel to go forward or backward in the video.
• Video equalizer, allows you to adjust the brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and gamma of the video image.
• Multiple speed playback. You can play at 2X, 4X… and even in slow motion.
• Filters. Several filters are available: deinterlace, postprocessing, denoise… and even a karaoke filter (voice removal).
• Audio and subtitles delay adjustment. Allows you to sync audio and subtitles.
• Advanced options, such as selecting a demuxer or video & audio codecs.
• Playlist. Allows you to enqueue several files to be played one after each other. Autorepeat and shuffle supported too.
• Preferences dialog. You can easily configure every option of SMPlayer by using a nice preferences dialog.
• Possibility to search automatically for subtitles in opensubtitles.org.
• Translations: currently SMPlayer is translated into more than 20 languages, including Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Japanese….
• It’s multiplatform. Binaries available for Windows and Linux.
• SMPlayer is under the GPL license.
Changes in SMPlayer 0.8.6:
* SMPlayer can now update its internal Youtube code so it’s not necessary to update smplayer everytime Youtube makes a change.
* A section “Updates” has been added to the preferences dialog, where it’s possible to configure or disable the update checker.
* SMPlayer could still fail to find some subtitles from opensubtitles.org. Hopefully this is fixed.
* (Windows) The autoload of subtitles with non latin1 filenames has been fixed.
* The Windows installer gives the possibility to delete most of the configuration files of smplayer. This can be useful if the configuration files have been corrupted or smplayer has been misconfigured. Linux users can use the command “smplayer -delete-config”.
* Several other bugfixes. See the Changelog for details.Download-SMPlayer 0.8.6 Final (x86)Download-SMPlayer 0.8.6 Final (x64)